This year our Christmas plans include eating, drinking, and hibernating. No travel plans. No extensive plans of any kinds. Well, except cooking! So my final roundup of MoFo recipes (and the ones that I will include in next years MoFo zine) will all be perfect for Christmas!
1. I do not usually go for vegan foods that look/taste like their meat counterparts but these vegan bacon wrapped scallops seem interesting and may be a perfect starter for Christmas Eve Dinner!
2. This homemade vegan ham would be perfect for a Christmas centrepiece!
3. As a throwback to my childhood Christmas traditions I like to have a collection of finger foods available throughout the winter holidays. These chocolate coated peas and beans seem very interesting!
4. Christmas does not seem right without a recipe for Candied Orange Peels!
5. When I saw these whisky peanut butter cookies I knew I had to make them for my husband! Everything he loves in one cookie!
6. I like to try a new or interesting cookie every Christmas season. I think this year's will be this Earl Grey Guava Jam cookie
7. Winter requires interesting hot chocolate recipes like Peanut Butter or Peppermint.
8. Winter holidays require curling up on the couch with a movie and some popcorn. I think this maple sea salt popcorn would be lovely.
9. Spiced nuts are required over Christmas. i am going to give these five spice pecans a try.
10. A warming winter soup seems like a requirement as well. I think I'll try this Armenian Lentil Apricot Soup.
And of course check out http://wingedsnail99.storenvy.com/ to purchase last year's Vegan MoFo zine!