The Liebster Blog award is making the round of MoFo-ers and several bloggers picked me to receive the award!
Michelle, a fellow cookbook collector, at a bit addicted to cookbooks whose collection is not imaginary.
Jess at Cupcakes and Kale takes some awesome food photography - like the pictures of her scrumptious looking apple and salted carmel cupcakes.
Nicole at The French Fry Conundrum has some awesome pumpkin MoFo posts and her Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes are high on my list!
The idea behind the award is to give recognition to blogs that have less than 200 followers. Here is what you do when your blog is nominated for an award:
1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Link to 5 of your top picks and let them know they've been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the interweb!
I am passing the award along to....
1. The Vegan Version because the concept of making Mastering the Art of French Cooking vegan is awesome and this post makes me want to make some brown butter!
2. Vegan on the Prowl has beautiful photography with warm tones and makes me want to try some Daikon pickles.
3. All you eat is vegetables has an awesome post on seitan ribs that makes me wish it was July.
4. Liz Lemon Lights has an awesome post about cooking playlists that is definitely worth a read.
5. Retro Vegan has a lot of comfort food on her blog, but the one that makes my list is her orange, cranberry and walnut cornbread muffins.
Happy MoFo guys!