Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eating the Web: Milk, Cake, and Broken Fingers.

I was telling my husband about the rich guy that broke that waiter's finger and started by saying, "In the news today..." then I realized that just because it's on my food news radar, that doesn't mean that it was in the ACTUAL news!

In the news...

1. I particularly enjoyed the new Got Milk campaign. I know, I know - I shouldn't think it's funny. I should be insulted that Big Dairy is making fun of my choices, but damn - that's a funny commercial!
2. If you are looking for something to read, I recommend the new Chickpea mag!
3. Would you bake one cake a day for a year? And not even get to eat one!?
4. America is now officially over the cupcake trend. So over it that they are scared of cupcakes.
5. This article on booze is one of the best things I have read from the Star Phoenix.

Have you heard of an awesome 'news' story? Want to let me know? Leave a comment or DM at @Sarah999

No comments:

Post a Comment