1. Beer floats. Float may be thought of as classic summer fare but I think that a good stout and a homemade vanilla icecream would be welcome on a sunny winter afternoon.
2. Spike some hot chocolate with a peppermint liquor.
3. Toronto's fall is a lot warmer than I'm used to but when it gets even a tiny bit cold here I switch to drinking cup after cup of apple cider. This apple pie spiced cider seems amazing.
4. How about a cranberry cider?
5. Of course I will be drinking booze this winter! I think Merry Cranberry Margaritas will be on the menu!