Friday, November 1, 2013

Eating the Web: Favorite Fall Drinks

1. I missed this great Toronto event that paired beer with bugs (that reminds me of a high school science fair project of mine where I made Cricket Chocolate Chip Cookies). 
2. Roasted Squash Cocktail. Seems perfect for fall and a perfect way to use up some of the abundance of fall squashes. 
3. Autumn from Alphabet Soup Podcast has been posting some amazing fall drinks on Series Eats. Check out her Pumpkin Cocktails. Want something more adventurous - how about some Beet Cocktails
4. Glogg has been on my holiday to-do list for many years. Last year I managed to make a mulled beer using the same basic technique. 
5. I've been enjoying chia seed kombucha lately. Learn how to brew your own kombucha with my online course. Click here for free access

No comments:

Post a Comment