Monday, May 21, 2012

Review: LARABAR

Larabars are amazing. However, I find the bars to be either amazing or horrible and because they cost darn near $2 a bar I jumped at the chance to try a few flavors for free.


BLUEBERRY MUFFIN: The texture of this bar was odd. It was too soft and mushy. It should have been called BLUEBERRY because the spices associated with muffins were not strong enough.

CASHEW COOKIE: This one was interesting. It had the flavor of a healthy, raw cookie dough. I would potentially purchase this bar.

GINGERSNAP: This bar was good. It had the strong flavors associated with gingersnap cookies. It had large pieces which I appreciate in a bar.

PB and JELLY: This bar was good. I saved it for last as I was looking forward to it. It definitely did not disappoint. It was an amazing flavor and was extra chewy.

The Small Print: This product was received for free in exchange for a review. The opinions are expressed are mine and were not solicited.

No comments:

Post a Comment