Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eating the Web:

1. Saltine Crackers Going Round: Spokesperson claims this will bring the crackers to the 21st century in a 'relevant and contemporary way'. PR people are awesome.

2. DIY infused spirits: Another thing that has been on my 'to-do' list for years. Maybe this is the year I can cross it off.

3. Peanut Butter Beer: Shouldn't it exist? Yes. Yes. It should. Homebrew adventures here I come!

4. Beer Sommeliers the next big thing?: This is a very interesting article. 

5. Animal Rights protester agrees to be tortured: I am not sure how I feel about this article...

And good news! Sandor Ellix Katz has a new Fermentation book! It's on my wish list!

I've been pinning some amazing peanut butter cups! Like Peanut Butter and Jelly and Peanut Butter and Wasabi.

Follow my food tweets, retweets, and favorites on twitter! @Sarah999
   


No comments:

Post a Comment