Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Food Themed Mail Projects - Bonus: Free PDF Snail Mail Stationary


When I was a kid, I used to have tons of snail mail pen pals! I loved getting mail but it's something that has fallen by the wayside of adult life. I've discovered a few great snail mail projects for adults in recent days. 

1. The Letter Writers Alliance is an adorably vintage themed letter writing club with secret missions and merit based badges!
2. The Paper Doll Army is Jetta Vegas' new mail based project to inspire the art of hand written letters! 

I designed some snail themed stationary for your mailing pleasure! Click the photo of the sad snail to get your free pdf of some weird snail stationary! 

As this is still a food blog, here are some amazing food themed mail projects to inspire you! 

(Source) 
(Source) 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment