1. Pickled Grapes: Pickling creates an entirely new phenomena. They are sweet and delicate.
2. Grape pie: Grapes are easy to bake into a fruit pie. Simply slice grapes in half, add some sugar and thickener of your choice. Bake as you would a fruit pie.
3. Raisins: Used a skewer to poke holes in the grapes. Place on dehydrator racks. Dehydrate until they are raisins.
4. Roasted Grapes: Unique but with the flavors of a classic picnic dish roasted grapes are easy to make. Simply drizzle some grapes with olive oil and bake at 425 for approximately 20 minutes.
5. Jam: Grape jam was my first foray into canning. It was successful with this easy recipe!
What are your unique recipes for using up a grape glut?