1. Of course, you must have a cranberry and popcorn garland especially if you are a Gilmore Girl fan. Case in point...
Lorelai: [To Gigi] Very pretty, honey.
Rory: Hey, what a good job.
Lorelai: You know what I really like? Your cranberry-to-popcorn ratio — Rory’s more of a one-to-one kind of gal, but I’m like you, I like a lot of cranberry, a little popcorn thrown in for flair. [aside to Rory] Yours is pretty too.
Rory: Thank you.
2. Dried Orange Ornaments have intrigued me for years.
3. Cinnamon Dough Ornaments seem like such a nice smelling way to incorporate cinnamon unto your tree.
4. And of course, the easiest way to incorporate equipment from your kitchen onto your Christmas tree. Hang cookie cutters from your tree!
5. Been drinking too many beers lately? Want to get rid of the evidence? Make some Bottle Cap Snowmen for your tree.